Thursday, March 5, 2009

ERG postponed

The ERG is postponed. I wrote about it a few posts down, if you would like a recap. We received the call Tuesday morning (the day before the appointment) and Children's Hospital informed us the insurance company has not authorized the procedure. GREAT! Nothing like gearing up and preparing for a day that will provide answers, prognosis and also unsettling nerves about the anesthesia - to have it pulled from under you hours before.

We are battling the insurance right now, and hope the approval comes very soon. I will keep you posted. We are very anxious to have this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.